A leader’s reactivity, self control and ability to think clearly in the midst of uncertainty and/or chaos has a ripple effect throughout the organization that impacts productivity, creativity, risk-taking and physical well-being. Therefore, the leader who can remain calm positively impacts business, whereas the leader who is impulsive or negative in response to stress infects a business like a virus.
This workshop is designed for:
- C-suite executives
Participants in the workshop will:
- Take a deep dive into stress, both its positive and negative impacts, from a more sophisticated point of view.
- Understand from a researched and validated way (vs. personal opinion) how stress enhances or inhibits health, vitality, learning, growth, performance and productivity.
- Explore the latest findings of brain science related to the risks and benefits of stress.
- Uncover the myths about ways to adapt to stress.
- Learn proactive behavioral approaches to deal with stress.
- Examine the concepts of multi-tasking, self-talk, mindsets and meditation in stress management.
Participants will leave this workshop with:
- Methods for helping team members reduce stress, thereby improving their health, engagement, creativity and productivity.
- A clearer sense of how they (and any other individual leader) have an exponential impact on the stress level of their teams.
- Practical mental exercises or mindset shifts to deal with stress.
- Four physical approaches to become stress resilient.
- Knowledge of how to give a ‘booster shot’ to improve performance in the midst of change and uncertainty.