We’ll create a concise, written, focused plan for positive, simplified and yet significant living. You’ll understand who you are, who you want to be, and how to become that person. Here’s how it works:
- Our first step in this discovery requires gathering information about your work and personal history, coaching needs, values, and more.
- During our first call, we will discuss what outcomes would enable you to say that this coaching engagement was productive, positive and met (and maybe even exceeded) your expectations. We’ll also discuss our mutual expectations in the coaching relationship, procedures and guidelines for working together, and much more. All of this work will help to facilitate your personal and professional growth over time. The more you really know yourself, the clearer your path to fulfillment.
- At least one of our sessions will be in person, at your location. We’ll continue to gain insights to help increase your effectiveness as a leader and contributions to your organization.
- At the heart of executive coaching is setting specific goals and developing strategies to reach them within a certain timeframe.
- The remainder of our sessions will focus on implementing your development plan and monitoring your success in reaching goals.